Following our recent 'What Now?' webinar (where we covered the role of brands & research during a pandemic), we hosted another webinar on 'What Next?' presented by Ray Poynter on Wednesday 6 May 2020.
As we progress from the shock COVID-19 imposed on us initially, towards what DDB refers to as 'Acclimation' (where we start to accept our new normal) we want to shared how brands are successfully navigating these choppy waters.
In this complimentary webinar, we covered:
- The pandemic timeline - where we've come from and where we're headed
- What success looks like - best practice examples of how brands are responding to the new normal
- Recommendations for right now - tactical (and practical) advice on what can be implemented here and now
- Thought-starters on life post-lockdown - to support your future scenario planning
- Extended Q&A - to answer all of your queries
Recording now available:
Slides also available:
Ray refers to 3 sources in his presentation, here are the links to these below:
No! You can’t stop research until things get back to normal. You need to utilise Scenario Thinking By Ray Poyner (UK) 28 April 2020
Working From Home? Be kind to yourself. Be kind to others. | By Ray Poyner (UK) 15 April 2020
How are researchers? What do they need? | By Ray Poyner (UK) 8 April 2020
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.