Wanting to find out more about the future of Insight Communities?
The pandemic and the associated financial turmoil has accelerated the need for change in the insights process. Research needs to be agile, reliable and affordable. The best solution to these needs is communities, but to fully meet the challenge of 2021, we need to take communities to the next level.
Join our free upcoming webinar presented by Ray Poynter and Ysaline Lannoy, responsible for the Consumer & Shopper Insights at Nestlé and discover:
- How Nestlé takes a consumer-centric approach
- How to leverage the key benefits of communities
- How to future-proof your processes in this changing world full of democratised insights; and
- How to put human centricity and ROI at the heart of your operation
- APAC - Wednesday, 24 February 2021 @ 10:00am AEST (Sydney, Melbourne time)
- US - Wednesday, 24 February 2021 @ 12:00pm EST (New York time)
- Europe - Wednesday, 24 February 2021 @ 10:00am GMT (London time) / 11:00am CEST (Paris time)
Can’t make that time? No problem, register all the same and we’ll send an on-demand recording direct to your inbox.
Be one of the first 200 to register and we'll send you a free Communities e-book after the event.